Pediatric Dental Services for the Bronx, Yonkers & Richmond Hill, NY
Oral care plays a large role in overall health, and to ensure that your child’s teeth are healthy from the beginning you should schedule visits with a pediatric dentist. Your child’s first appointment should be made around their first birthday or when their first tooth erupts.
At Sincere Dental Arts, we offer a variety of services to care for your child’s mouth. If you have any questions regarding thumb sucking, tooth decay, orthodontic treatments, or would like more information about how we can care for your child’s teeth, give us a call today!
Promote Good Habits with Pediatric Dentistry
It is important to teach your child the value of good oral hygiene habits early on as it will put them on the right track for a lifetime of healthy habits. Some ways you can do this for your child include:
- Ensuring that your child brushes their teeth by establishing a morning/evening routine
- Instilling the habit of daily flossing to prevent cavities and decay
- Being a positive role model for your child by brushing and flossing regularly yourself
- Limiting sugary snacks and starches as these can lead to bacteria growth and tooth decay
- Scheduling regular visits with a pediatric dentist in order to prevent cavities and tooth decay
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment for Your Child
Our team is committed to providing dental care, promoting good oral health, and shaping your child’s bright smile! We offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of your child, including:
- Comprehensive exams
- Diagnostic and preventative services
- Restorative procedures
- Root canal treatments
- Athletic appliances
- Conscious sedation & general anesthesia
We recommend children visit the dentist every 6 months to get used to the visits and so that any tooth decay can be discovered and treated early on. If you would like to learn more about pediatric dentistry or would like to schedule an appointment, contact our dental office today. We serve patients in Yonkers, Bronx, and Richmond Hill, NY.