We Are a General Dentist that Serves the Bronx, Yonkers & Richmond Hill, NY Areas!
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer— are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
The Trusted Source for Invisalign Treatment in the Bronx
In addition to our emergency dental work, our team offers a full suite of restorative and cosmetic services to enhance your smile. In fact, our experienced staff takes pride in offering a full suite of innovative dental options, including Invisalign treatment. This contemporary system allows all sorts of local patients to straighten their teeth without having to deal with standard braces. On top of that, these clear aligners are almost imperceptible to the eye, and cause little discomfort to the wearer.
If you're interested in scheduling a consultation at our convenient location, don't waste another moment. Contact the team at Sincere Dental Arts PC for prompt and affordable care. Once we take a precise 3D scan of your teeth, we'll be able to map out a custom treatment plan to improve your smile. After that, we'll ensure that your aligners fit properly, and answer any of your lingering questions. Have no doubt, our friendly professionals will remain by your side throughout each phase of the straightening process!